To Ensure Accurate Billing:
- Please bring your insurance card(s) and valid identification with you when you come for an assessment.
- Provide accurate demographic and insurance information on the “Coordination of Benefits Form” you are asked to complete during the admission process.
- Give the admitting staff an Emergency Contact who can provide information for you if you are unable to do so.
- For general inquiries, our Financial Counselors are available 8am to 8pm Monday through Friday at 425-821-2000, ex. 1513 or 1501.
- For patient billing questions or concerns, please contact your designated Patient Account Representative at the following (7am to 3:30pm):
- Last name beginning with A to E: 425-821-2000 ex. 1583
- Last name beginning with F to L: 425-821-2000 ex. 1509
- Last name beginning with M to R: 425-821-2000 ex. 2357
- Last name beginning with S to Z: 425-821-2000 ex. 1576
- Fairfax Behavioral Health will verify your insurance benefits prior to your admission or while you are in-house.
- Prior to your discharge one of our Financial Counselors will meet with you to explain your insurance benefits and collect the estimated patient responsibility based on your insurance quote.
- Please talk to your Financial Counselor if there are special circumstances that may impact your ability to pay your account in a timely manner. Fairfax does offer charity care for those who qualify; your Financial Counselor can assist you in the application process.
- Fairfax will gladly bill your insurance for you.
- After your insurance has paid, you will be billed for any balance left on your account.
- If your insurance does not pay your claim, you will be responsible for your bill. It is important to cooperate fully with your insurance company’s request for information so that they can process your claim accurately.
- All balances are expected to be paid within 30 days of billing. If you have extenuating circumstances that prevent your timely payment, please communicate these to your Account Representative as soon as possible.
Please keep in mind that your physician and other providers have their own billing offices and you will be billed separately for their services.