To Ensure Accurate Billing:
- Fairfax will verify your insurance benefits prior to your admission or while you are in-house.
- Prior to your discharge one of our Financial Counselors will meet with you to explain your insurance benefits and collect the estimated patient responsibility based on your insurance quote.
- Please talk to your Financial Counselor if there are special circumstances that may impact your ability to pay your account in a timely manner. Fairfax does offer charity care for those who qualify; your Financial Counselor can assist you in the application process.
- Fairfax will bill your insurance for you.
- After your insurance has paid, you will be billed for any balance left on your account.
- If your insurance does not pay your claim, you will be responsible for your bill. It is important to cooperate fully with your insurance company’s request for information so that they can process your claim accurately.
- All balances are expected to be paid within 30 days of billing. If you have extenuating circumstances that prevent your timely payment, you must communicate these to your Account Representative immediately.
Please keep in mind that your physician and other providers have their own billing offices and you will be billed separately for their services.